Corporate & Commercial
Heskia-Hacmun Law Firm provides legal counsel to corporations in legal matters related to Israel. The activities are carried out with a systematic view of the client’s business, from the client’s point of view, in order to realise his objectives. The firm’s services include:
- Consulting in incorporation and organization matters, contracts and cooperation agreements, international transactions,
- Handling of investment agreements, issuance of share capital, founders agreements, option plans and related agreements,
- Handling of shareholder agreements, employee matters and sub-contractors, joint ventures, franchise agreements, distribution and commercial agency agreements,
- Handling the regulating and certifying of corporate activities in Israel.
- Representation in the selling and purchasing of corporations.
- Reorganization of corporations, liquidations, crisis handling and court protection.
- Foreclosures and materialization of sureties.
- Representation in corporate law related legal actions and procedures.
- Representation in matters of permits and regulation as well as antitrust.
The firm represents foreign and international clients and acts as their trusted representative to conduct their business in Israel. The law firm’s clients include banks, financial corporations, and insurance companies. The firm also represents corporations from the fields of telecommunication, media, and technology as well as industrial and international trade companies. The Firm has special expertise in intellectual property.
Need more information? Contact us here and we will be happy to be at your service.